Girls Inc. is much more than an afterschool program or a place just to "store" children- we are an organization that helps girls succeed. We strive to make a difference in the lives of young women in Washington County. For many, we are a home away from home.
The after school program is Monday– Friday. The hours are as follows: Monday-Thursday 2:30-6:45 pm Friday: 2:30-5:00 pm.
All girls ages 6-18 are invited to join Girls Incorporated. The application form must be completed along with the initial registration and program fees paid before a girl may attend.
- Registration Fee- (one-time fee paid each school year at the time of registration)- $25
- Monthly Dues- $20 per month
- Van Service- $10 per month
- Dinner Program: $10 per month
- Special Program Fees:
- Dance:$15 per session
- Basketball/Volleyball: $15 per season
- Field Trips: if fees apply and differ from trip to trip