2018 VACATION RAFFLE
$100 a ticket
Raffle ticket purchases are a tax-deductible donation. All proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. of Washington County.
ONLY 150 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD
with 5 CHANCES TO WIN!
Drawing will take place 1/20/2018.
Winners need NOT be present to win.
1st ticket drawn gets first choice of vacation package
2nd ticket drawn gets second choice of vacation package
3rd ticket drawn gets third choice of vacation package
4th ticket drawn gets fourth choice of vacation package
5th ticket drawn gets the remaining vacation package
VIVA LAS VEGAS! Valued at $4,500+ www.aria.com
·Experience luxury at its finest in a 3 nights stay at ARIA Resort & Casino in a Tower Suite - ARIA Resort and Casino, described as the crown jewel of the urban metropolis City Center offers guests a heightened Vegas experience. Tower Suites is a separate class of rooms with 2,000 square feet of luxury and access to the newly opened Tower Suites Lounge.
· Luxury round trip airport transfers
· Dinner for 2 at Carbone – Known for timeless Italian cuisine and impeccable service, voted Best New Restaurant, Strip, Dining Awards (2016) - Vegas Seven, & Best of Award of Excellence (2016) - Wine Spectator Magazine.
· Spa Credit of $400
· 2 tickets to “O” by Cirque de Soleil
· Additional food and beverage credit of $400
· Airfare stipend of $200
Subject to availability/blackout dates apply e.g. March Madness, Super Bowl, NYE
TRIP DOWN SOUTH
Valued at $2,250+
Ya'll, pack your bags and fly to Charleston, SC - The 2017 Travel + Leisure #1 City in the U.S. & 2016 Travel + Leisure #1 City in the World.
· Two Night Stay at Wild Dunes - Charleston's premier island resort
· Golf for Two at Wild Dunes Resort - acclaimed by Golf Digest as "Best in State" for golf in South Carolina
· Private Carriage Tour to stroll down the Battery and Rainbow Row
· 2 Passes to Tour Boone Hall Plantation - ranked the #1 plantation in Charleston by USA Today
· $100 Fine Dining Gift Card
· Airfare stipend
Subject to availability/blackout dates.
MGM National Harbor is the premiere entertainment destination located on the banks of the Potomac just outside of Washington DC. Featuring a 3,000 seat Theater, 308 luxurious hotel rooms, restaurants from acclaimed chefs and a gaming floor bigger than the White House, MGM National Harbor delivers monumental experiences daily.
· Two nights stay in a luxury Deluxe Room, including Resort Fee & Taxes
· Complimentary Valet Parking for 2 Nights
· Dinner for 2 at Voltaggio Steakhouse ($400 value)
· Dinner for 2 at FISH by Jose Andres ($400 value)
· $400 Spa Credit
Get ready for incredible views of Washington, D.C.'s iconic monuments and unrivaled room, spa, entertainment, shopping and dining offerings. The capital regions hot new resort delivers an experience unlike anything on the East Coast.
· Two night resort Lodge Room accomodations
· $100 per person in Black Jack Match Play per day
· $150 Dining Credit at Otis & Henry's
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, located just over 100 miles from Hagerstown, is a five star luxury destination resort. The resort features an internationally acclaimed Woodlands Spa, championship golf including the Pete Dye designed, PGA Tour-tested Mystic Rock, and an impressive collection of fine-dining restaurants and lounges. An escape unlike any other, Nemacolin offers guests unique experiences such as off-road driving, animal safaris and zip lines. Outdoor enthusiasts can visit the Nemacolin Field Club, featuring the Shooting Academy, an outdoors sporting facility on 140 acres complete with 30-stations, sporting clays, a spacious lodge and Orvis® Endorsed Fly Fishing.
SAVAGE RIVER LODGE
Valued at $1,000 www.savageriverlodge.com
· Two nights stay in a private cabin or yurt
· Dinner for two each evening
· $125 towards travel expenses
Lose Your Boundaries and Find Yourself... In Serenity. Completely surrounded by more than 700 acres of State Forest lands, the Savage River Lodge offers privacy, serenity, unparalleled relaxation and a myriad of opportunities for fun.
With nothing on your agenda but a glass of wine and maybe a hike; that’s what a weekend at the Lodge feels like. Savage River Lodge has been named "Finest Spa & Couple's Getaway" to "Finest Dessert" and "Finest Fine Dining" by Maryland Life Magazine and boasts an award-winning wine selection. The restaurant at Savage River Lodge brings creativity and passion to the table with freshly prepared New American Classic cuisine.